The files your purchase on this site are DNG - these are mobile specific files created specifically for Lightroom Mobile.
Note: If you have the computer version Lightroom CC 1.4+, you do not need mobile specific files. Lightroom CC 1.4+ will sync presets to mobile via Adobe Cloud.
- Click the link in your email to open the download page
- You'll need to download each preset individually
- Import into Lightroom
- Go to the album containing your newly imported presets
- Open the first one, make note of the file name which you can check by selecting Info in the upper left, tap the three dots in the upper corner and select Create
- Type the file name in the Preset Name spot and under Preset
Group, select Create New Preset Group (or select the group you’ve
already created to contain these presets). I recommend naming
your group to correspond to our collection, in this case Lavender Breeze.
- Tap the checkmark in the upper right corner.
- You will now find your mobile presets in the bar across the bottom
under Presets when editing a photo.