For All Purchases:
Due to the digital nature of our products, we have a no refund policy. However, we understand mistakes happen and we are here to help.
With any issue you must first contact us and allows us the opportunity to work with you and solve the problem. This must be done within 30 days from the date of your purchase.
Should we be unsuccessful in assisting you, a refund will only be considered if a request is made within 30 days from the date the item was purchased from us and refunds may only be granted under these circumstances:
- File is corrupted and the support team is unable to replace it.
- File is misrepresented in its product description in terms of file types and file resolutions.
- Missing files within the purchase and the support team is unable to replace it.
A 10% digital restocking fee will apply to any refund we offer.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund your purchase due to the following situations:
- You purchased the item by accident.
- You do not have the correct software or hardware / lack the expertise to use the item and its file types.
- You want to exchange it for another item.
- You or your client no longer want or need the item.
- You are unhappy with the item (see note below)
- You have trouble downloading the item. (Our support team can work with you.)
- You need a partial refund for an item you have previously purchased that is now part of a big bundle.
- You can not download / extract the files after purchase (Our support team can work with you, but can not control your machine or browser.)
- Coupon codes can not be retroactively applied. You must ensure any code has properly applied prior to completing checkout.
Please double check that you are purchasing the correct version. Once a file has been downloaded we will not swap files.
Once a refund has been processed, the refunded item will be deleted from your account indefinitely and we trust that you will remove it from your machine as well.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of Lemon and Lace Presets.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
Note: Presets are not filters. It is important to know that presets are a starting a point and sometimes you will need to tweak settings to get the perfect photo. With any preset from anywhere, what you get in the end will depend heavily on what you start with as well. We have a very active Facebook group full of photographers that are happy to assist you in learning to use the presets. We encourage you to reach out to the group and see if they can guide you on how best to use the presets for your photos, each photographer will be different in what will work best for them.